Board of Zoning Appeals
** SEPTEMBER 9, 2020 BOARD OF ZONING APPEALS VIRTUAL MEETING**
PLEASE NOTE: This meeting will be conducted using video conferencing (Zoom) and will be available to the public via streaming video on the City of Monroe Facebook page and can be accessed at www.Facebook.com/MonroeOhio.
PUBLIC COMMENT: If a member of the public wishes to comment on any of the agenda items prior to the meeting, please email email@example.com. Comments submitted by 6 PM on September 8, 2020 will be read during the Public Comment portion of the meeting.
PUBLIC HEARING: All three of the agenda items will include public hearings, where members of the public may provide comments. Any member of the public wishing to provide comments during the meeting can access the meeting through the instructions provided at the link here. Prior to providing comments, all speakers must provide their full name and address for the purpose of generating accurate meeting minutes.
All attendees will be muted until the public hearings are opened, at which time individuals wishing to provide comment will be unmuted and permitted to speak one-at-a-time.
If anyone has trouble with the software or is concerned about being unable to provide comments during the meeting, please contact Kameryn Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hear, review, and decide on appeals regarding any decision made by the Planning Commission believed to be made in error.
- Hear, review, and decide on applications to vary the terms of the Code only when not contrary to the public interest.
- Hear, review, and decide on appeals regarding any decision made by the Code Enforcement Officer or other development applications.
- Review and decide on requests for reconstruction of nonconforming structures. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Jon Nerenberg, Chair
- Lorenzo Adam, Vice Chair
- John Robbins
- Michael Howard
- Casey Walters @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>