North Monroe Cemeterypicture 018

The North Monroe Cemetery was chartered on December 16, 1858 and laid out on May 2, 1860. Currently there are twenty sections in the North Monroe Cemetery with plots still available. The minutes from the Monroe Association that was formed on December 16, 1858 are still being preserved at the Monroe Urban Center. North Monroe Cemetery is located at 401 N. Main Street, Monroe, Ohio 45050.