Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The park shelter reservation fee is $25 non-refundable. This fee must be paid to secure the date and time requested.
PARK SHELTERS RULES AND REGULATIONS
1) Each applicant must submit a twenty five dollar ($25) nonrefundable fee at the time of reservation along with the Reservation of Park Facilities application. The reservation application and fee must be made 48 hours before the Park Facility is actually reserved. Check (payable to: City of Monroe), credit card or cash will be accepted as payment.
2) Activities are scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
3) All activities and reservations are subject to the approval of the Public Works Director or designee.
4) The Public Works Director may refuse use of the facility at his or her sole discretion if the proposed use is deemed to constitute disruptive force and/or a danger to the health, safety or welfare of the public.
5) NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES (UNLESS APPROVED BY CITY COUNCIL) AND NO SMOKING.
6) No function shall begin prior to sunrise or run past sunset.
7) All trash is to be put in trash receptacles.
8) Special permission must be obtained for the placement of props, decorations, and the like and, if approved, the same must be removed within the approved reservation time.
9) Absolutely no structural alterations or additions are permitted to the Park Facilities.
10) No assembly program or activity that disturbs the peace, incites a riot or provokes dissension or public protest will be permitted.
11) Use of the Park Facilities does not constitute City endorsement, agreement or support of any group, program or activity.
12) Application may not be approved for any use which is not under satisfactory sponsorship or adequate adult supervision.
13) Each applicant agrees to protect and hold harmless the City of Monroe and its employees from all liability arising from the applicant’s use of the Park Facilities.
14) Gambling is prohibited.
15) No use of open flames will be permitted other than the provided grills.
16) All motor vehicles shall park in designated parking areas only.
17) You must be in and out of the Park Facilities according to your scheduled reservation.
18) The City does not waive any future claim of recovery for damage sustained while under the supervision of the applicant.
19) Picnic tables must remain under the shelters.
20) Report any problems to the Police Department.
21) Disruptive behavior interfering with other uses of the facility will not be tolerated. Interference may result in immediate dismissal from the premises and or denial of applicant’s use of the Park Facilities in the future.
22) Restrooms at located at various locations throughout the City parks. Please note that they may or may not be open during the winter months (November thru March).
23) If you have any comments or concerns about the Park Facilities, please call Public Works at 513-727-8953 and let us know. Please enjoy your use of the Park Facilities and keep it clean for all to use.
24) Applications for use of the Park Facilities shall be on a form as designed by the Public Works Director.
I agree to all park facilities (shelter) rules and regulations. Each applicant agrees to protect and hold harmless the City of Monroe and its employees from all liability arising from the applicants use of the park facilities. The City does not waive any future claim of recovery for damage sustained while under the supervision of the applicant.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field